B2B Telesales Rep. with Management Potential – Financial Services
Fast growing, internet-based financial services firm – backed by 25 years experience in the industry – seeks an ethical, aggressive and proven closer to lead our sales initiative for a new product line.
Must possess solid written and oral communication skills and cold/warm – inbound/outbound calling skills. A tenacious approach to sales development and closing new business is mandatory.
Must be willing to have a real-time impact on the effectiveness of the entire sales team by delivering feedback following prospect interactions.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Independent Sales Contractor
- Sales Solicitation via telephone, telesales, Internet and E-mail
- Savvy and efficient prospect/customer research through the Internet and internet tools
- Closing new business and Account renewals
- Develop and maintain Clients using Client Relationship Management System
- Selling is done primarily via telephone, Internet & E-mail
- This is an Independent Sales Contractor Position.
- Must maintain working computer, telephone and internet access. Internet-based phone will be provided after a trial period.
- Computer Literacy – We do not need you to be able to fix them, but you should be very familiar with computer use and common internet tools.
- Minimum 2 years in business-to-business (B2B) sales, be available online during normal US Eastern Time Zone business hours (8 am – 5 pm Eastern).
- Inbound Marketing & Sales experience a plus
- Must be able to use internet-based tools to understand and adapt to specific prospect’s online activity – ex: changing call intro based on a prospect’s website downloads
- Telephone sales experience, Negotiation and closing skills with proven performance.
- Must possess solid written and oral communication skills and cold / warm calling skills & tenacious approach to sales development and closing new business.
Compensation package includes: Aggressive commission with tremendous growth potential.